Warning Description: Wind Advisory
Warning Date: 9:12 PM PST on November 25, 2014
WarningSum:...Wind Advisory Remains In Effect Until 4 Pm Pst Wednesday...
Warning Message:A Wind Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM PST Wednesday.
* Location...from the Mountain Ridge tops into the inland
* Timing...another round of locally strong winds is expected for
late tonight into Wednesday morning.
* Impacts...broken tree limbs...debris on roadways...dangerous
travel conditions for high profile vehicles.
* Outlook...weaker...but still gusty east to northeast winds
will continue late Wednesday into Thanksgiving morning.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
WarningDesc:Fire Weather Warning
WarningDate:9:06 PM PST on November 25, 2014
WarningSum:...Red Flag Warning Remains In Effect Until 6 Pm Pst Wednesday
For Strong Gusty Winds And Low Humidities...
Warning Message:A red flag warning remains in effect until 6 PM PST Wednesday.
* Winds...northeast 5 to 15 mph with gusts to 35 mph.
* Relative humidities...lowest daytime humidity around 5 percent
with poor overnight recovery.
* Timing...strongest winds late tonight into Wednesday morning.
* Outlook...low humidities will continue through Thanksgiving...
with locally gusty east winds in the mountains and valleys of
Riverside and San Diego counties.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now...or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds...low relative humidity...and warm temperatures will
contribute to extreme fire behavior.